Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Awesome!

I liked how you added fighting-action into portals. The animation wasn't chunky, it was smooth! It was also really funny at many points! Good Job!

Cut the Madness Cut the Madness

I Laughed out Loud

Great movie! It was funny how the director thought the story should have romance during the time he want randomly killing people. I'm definitely adding this one to my favorites!

Madness Day 07 Submission Madness Day 07 Submission

Great

I loved the movie. It was really funny! I liked how you made the character look, and how he moves really fast and stuff... Good job!

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

Cool

Quite cool, and fun. I suggest you would work on some of the colors, adding sunbursts, etc. There should be a color which is semi-transparent. There are only 8 body shapes and headstocks, not over 8. But overall, great job. 9/10

Crunchy-Monkey responds:

There will be in the sequel.

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders

Great Game

Its a great game, but it is quite hard to my opinion. I think you should add aiming with the mouse and movement with WASD keys. I love the ragdoll physics.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Nice!

Just like the title says! I give you 10!

Industry Loop Industry Loop

Perfect!

Really good loop! I used it in my mouse avoider (don't worry, I gave credit, heh), and it matches perfectly.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

Im glad you liked it, I hope it worked well for you, ill check it out now.

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

Really Cool!

I love the piano part! It's really nice how you made it match the same style as the guitar part. Nice job!