Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Awesome!

I liked how you added fighting-action into portals. The animation wasn't chunky, it was smooth! It was also really funny at many points! Good Job!

Cut the Madness Cut the Madness

I Laughed out Loud

Great movie! It was funny how the director thought the story should have romance during the time he want randomly killing people. I'm definitely adding this one to my favorites!

Madness Day 07 Submission Madness Day 07 Submission

Great

I loved the movie. It was really funny! I liked how you made the character look, and how he moves really fast and stuff... Good job!

Madness Neurosis Collab 2 Madness Neurosis Collab 2

Okay... Kinda... Sorta...

There were a couple that were pretty good by some people, but the majority of them, I didn't really like. I think some people should make the whole body move, rather than just the hands. Many of these just have a guy standing still and upright, with their hands crossed and shooting in two directions... On the other hand, a few animators made some pretty darn good contributions, with lots of action and many things going on at once.

Dawn of Sock Dawn of Sock

Awesome!

I love the way you animated it so that every frame looks drawn out! It is also cool how it is just like a silent movie! Love it!

10/10